The Capa compression socks by Body After Baby are designed for active moms for use before, during, and after your pregnancy to help relieve tired legs and reduce swelling. Featuring a 20-30mmHg moderate-firm compression rating, Capa socks are knit with the highest quality yarns and comfort features allowing for wear in a variety of footwear, keeping new and expecting moms comfortable all-day long. These are NOT your average compression socks!
- Promotes Circulation and Blood Flow
- Minimizes Swelling and Edema
- Reduces Fatigue and Tired Legs
- Improves Varicosities
- Keeps feet cool and dry
- 20-30mmHg Moderate-Firm Graduated Compression
- Soft and comfortable 200 needle count knitting
- Breathable mesh panels
- Ribbed arch support
- Seamless toe closure
- Anatomical heel cushioning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.